Best inflatable hot tubs
We all have those days when we come back from work, and we deserve some pampering. All that stress and tired feeling must go away somehow, which is why we choose to spoil ourselves with a massage or a hot bath. We light a couple of candles, we pour ourselves a glass of wine, and then we soak until we look like raisins. However, wouldn’t a hot tub sound better? Let the bubbles massage your entire body while you sit in hot water. It sounds great does it not? The problem is that not everyone can afford a hot tub. They are very expensive, which is why a lot of people for the alternative. And that is an inflatable hot tub.
An inflatable hot tub is exactly what the name suggests. Just like we have inflatable pools, we also have inflatable hot tubs at our disposal. Depending on the model, you may have the same feeling as in a ‘real’ hot tub. After all, that is what we are looking for, right?
Why invest in an inflatable hot tub?
Some of you may find the idea silly at first. It is a natural response. You may be thinking that an inflatable hot tub cannot possibly provide the same experience as a real one. However, you are wrong. It is not like with pools. An inflatable pool will allow you to soak in and cool down a bit, but you cannot swim in it. However, with an inflatable hot tub, there is an entirely different story. You do not need to move. You just need to sit in it and let the bubbles relax you. There are plenty of benefits you can enjoy, and here are some of the most significant.
- It is cheaper than the real thing – a real hot tub can cost thousands of dollars, depending on whether you buy it from the store or call a team of professionals to build one in your backyard. An inflatable hot tub is not cheap, do not get me wrong, but a few hundreds of dollars sounds a lot better than a few thousands, don’t you agree? Why spend so much money when you have a way cheaper alternative at your disposal.
- You can enjoy the same thing for less money – I cannot go as far as saying that an inflatable hot tub is 100% the same as a real hot tub, but it is the next best thing. It may not have all the features, and it may not look as elegant, but as long as I get the bubbles, I do not care much about the rest. And rest assured that an inflatable hot tub will give you the bubbles. I am sure that you will agree with me the minute you spend 5 minutes in it.
- You can take it down whenever you want – I do not know many reasons why some people would take down their hot tub, but if the circumstances require it, you can just deflate it and pack it up. You can put it in storage during the winter. That, of course, you do not use. Many people use the hot tub in the winter. Although I do not know how well an inflatable hot tub does in negative temperatures. Also, if you need to clear some space in your backyard, for some construction, for example, you have the possibility.
- I find it more comfortable – since this is an inflatable hot tub we are talking about, you can probably realize that it is a lot softer than a real hot tub. Sure, the real one has the looks and the durability, but the fact that you sit on a soft spot can make a difference. At least it does for me. After sitting on a relatively hard chair all day long, the last thing I need is to sit on a hard surface when I am trying to relax as well.
As you can imagine, there are a few disadvantages for an inflatable hot tub as well. For one, such a hot tub is not as durable as the real thing. It can pop for various reasons. It is made of a more resilient material than an inflatable pool, but it can still be stabbed easily. Naturally, it will not last as long as the real things. Secondly, it does not look as elegant as a real hot tub. Personally, I do not care about this aspect, but some people do. Even so, you should know that some models, more expensive ones, can actually have a lavish look. You just need to have the money for them.
How to choose the best inflatable hot tub
If you want an inflatable hot tub, then you need to know how to pick the best one. There are a lot of models both online and in stores, but not all of them can provide the quality and durability you are willing to pay for. That is why you should consider a few things before making a purchase. Here is what I am talking about.
- Size – size is a general criterion which you need to establish on all purchases. Why the inflatable hot tub would be any different? There are multiple sizes available, and you need to think about things like how many people will be using the hot tub or if strangers are allowed in it. Some people do not let strangers in their hot tub because they regard it just as personal as a toothbrush. While filtering through all the available products, you will see that some models can accommodate up to 4 people, while other can fit up to 8 people. At the end of the day, the choice is yours, but keep in mind that the bigger the inflatable hot tub is, the more you have to pay for it. Make sure that it is worth it.
- Temperature adjustability – just because this is an inflatable hot tub we are talking about, it does not mean it has to lack some essential features. The best inflatable hot tub will always give you the possibility of adjusting the temperature. Otherwise, it is plain dangerous.
- The number of jets – while some inflatable hot tubs have up to 100 jets, others have as many as 170. The choice is entirely yours, but nothing compares feeling thousands of bubbles tickling your body. I say that the more, the merrier. As you can expect, the number of air jets will reflect in the price.
- Durability – an inflatable hot tub will definitely be more sensitive than a real hot tub, but even so, some manufacturers use very rough materials that do not pop as easy as you may think. That is what you need to strive for. Sure, you spend an additional couple of hundreds, but at least you know you will not be buying a new inflatable hot tub this time next year or two years from now. I think it is worth it, don’t you?
What are the best inflatable hot tubs?
I suppose nobody has tried them all to be able to answer that questions, but you can find some of the best inflatable hot tubs if you look carefully. Just use your common sense and always read the specifications on the label. Reading some inflatable hot tubs reviews online can also be of use since many people leave their opinions about a particular product once they buy and use it. That could help you a lot. You could also just pick one of the products below.
Intex Pure Spa 6-person Inflatable Heated Portable Hot Tub
This is definitely not one of the cheapest inflatable hot tubs, but it is undoubtedly one of the best you can find in this price range. Believe it or not, there are even more expensive models so you can call this one a mid-range product. It has excellent quality, and you can pamper yourself in it as often as you like. Of course, there is such thing as using the hot tub for too long and too often. The rule of the thumb is ‘everything in moderation.’
This inflatable hot tub can fit up to 6 people in it, and you still have room to move around a little. The tub is activated with a push of a button, and that button enables 170 high-powered bubble jets that line the interior of the tub. Can you imagine all those thousands of bubbles massaging your body?
It takes about 20 minutes for the water to be ready. When you are done, you can just deflate it and put it in storage. The package includes a pump so that you do not have to buy a new one just for this occasion. The maintenance is easy, and the filters are easy to replace. You can purchase replacement filters separately.
Coleman Portable Inflatable Hot Tub
The second inflatable hot tub on my list of high-quality products is the one manufactured by Coleman. You have probably heard of the company before. It manufactures a wide range of products. The inflatable hot tub they manufacture is cheaper than the previous product, and surprisingly enough, people seem to be delighted with its use. Apparently, this is a high-quality inflatable hot tub.
Once the tub is turned on, you just have to wait a bit and then let yourself pampered by the thousands of bubbles that will fight their way to the surface. They will massage your body on the way up, and you will get the desired feeling of relaxation. The tub can be controlled with a digital soft touch control panel. The outer walls are coated with fabric for more durability, while the interior is very soft on your skin.
Just like the previous product, this inflatable hot tub is also very easy to maintain. The two filters are easy to replace, and the two handles on the sides will help you move and empty the spa with ease. I am sure you will have no issues with it.
M-SPA Tekapo Relaxation and Hydrotherapy Inflatable Hot Tub
If you are looking for something more lavish, then prepare your wallet and make sure you are willing to spend a few extra bucks in an inflatable hot tub. This model looks quite stylish, and I am sure you will enjoy its design just as much as I do. Nevertheless, appearance is not its only advantage. The features and the quality also make this product worth some serious consideration.
The M-SPA inflatable hot tub has 132 effervescent air jets that release thousands of bubbles so that your body feels well massaged. You will get out of the tub feeling almost nothing, which is actually a very good thing after a hard day of work. One of the best things about this inflatable hot tubs is that you can adjust the temperature to the desired level. That should add some comfort.
The M-SPA inflatable hot tub feature Rhino Tech technology, which is basically something that is a testament to its durability. The 6-layer reinforced PVC cover material will make sure of that. The auto-filtration should make maintenance a piece of cake, and your water will be crisp and clean after only 4 hours.
I believe that all three models can give you that relaxed feeling you need in a hot tub, but if I were to pick just one of the three models above, I would go with the M-SPA Tekapo Relaxation and Hydrotherapy Inflatable Hot Tub. I know it is a bit pricier, but the design, the features, and the quality of the materials make it one of the best inflatable hot tubs you can find on the market.
An inflatable hot tub may not be the real thing, but as long as you cannot tell the difference, does it really matter? Of course not. Why should you not get to enjoy thousands of bubbles that caress your body just because you do not have a few thousands of dollars laying around? An inflatable hot tub should give you what you want, and one of the models above will do an excellent job. Click here to buy on Amazon
- Know What an Old Pro Thinks About Pure Spa Inte
- What You Need to Know About Portable Tub
- Private Info on Coleman Portable Hot Tub Only the Experts Know Exist
- What Soft Side Hot Tub Is – and What it Is Not
- The Chronicles of Hot Tub Reviews
- What You Don’t Know About Small Hot Tubs
- A Deadly Mistake Uncovered on Soft Hot Tub and How to Avoid It
- Finding the Best Person Hot Tub
- A Review of Hot Tub Chemicals
- The Insider Secret on Hot Tub Accessories Discovered
- What Experts Are Not Saying About Portable Hot Tub Reviews and How It impacts You
- What Is So Fascinating About Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub?
- Things You Won’t Like About Intex Inflatable Hot Tub and Things You Will
- The Most Incredibly Overlooked Solution for Cheap Inflatable Hot Tub
- Know What an Old Pro Thinks About Blow up Spa
- Introducing Cheap Hot Tubs
- The Biggest Myth About Lazy Spa Hot Tub Exposed
- Hot Tub Prices Ideas
- Rumored Buzz on Portable Jacuzzi Discovered
- Possible Danger Signs on Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews You Need to Know About
- The Hidden Secret of Blow up Jacuzzi
- Why Everybody Is Talking About Intex Jacuzzi…The Simple Truth Revealed
- A Guide to Portable Spa
- Rumors, Deception and Hot Tub Covers
- Introducing Coleman Hot Tub
- Hearsay, Deception and Inflatable Jacuzzi
- Who’s Worried About Hot Tubs for Sale and Why You Should Listen to Them
- What You Should Do About Intex Pure Spa Starting in the Next Four Minutes
- Intex Spa – Is it a Scam?
- Using Lazy Spa
- Lies You’ve Been Told About Inflatable Spa
- Unusual Article Uncovers the Deceptive Practices of Intex Hot Tub
- The Do This, Get That Guide On Portable Hot Tub
- The Insider Secret on Blow up Hot Tub Discovered
- The Inflatable Hot Tub Diaries